Where Do You Shop for Mom?
This Mother’s Day, consumers are expected to spend approximately $152.52 on gifts for mom – up 8 percent from last year. As we head to Mother’s Day weekend, we surveyed MMC’ers who are quite the shopping enthusiasts to see where they’re getting their gifts. A majority named online retail sites. The list included:
- One Kings Lane for curated sales
- Poppin.com for office supplies
- Gifts.com because of its Personality Profiler to help find the right gift
- RedEnvelope.com for personalized items
- Seat Geek to get her tickets to a country concert or sports game
- A local gardening shop to order gift certificates or plants online
- Flowers online
- Ann Taylor
- Teuscher for truffles
- Crabtree & Evelyn for bath products
- Barnes and Noble for gift cards for books for her tablet
- Wherever she tells me, or according to what she tells me she wants…she’s a very particular woman!!
Happy Mother’s Day to all!