MMC Takes Homes Seven Awards at the Silver Anvil and Effie Ceremonies
Marina Maher Communications Had a Night Filled with Honors at Last Night’s PRSA Silver Anvil and Effie Award ceremonies in New York.
- U by Kotex from Kimberly-Clark “Save the Undies” program with partner Crowdtap was awarded the Silver Anvil for Marketing, Consumer Products/Health Care and a Silver Anvil Award of Excellence for Integrated Marketing. This is the second year in a row U by Kotex has been honored with a Silver Anvil in the marketing category.
- P&G Olympics “Thank You Mom” campaign in partnership with our Omnicom partner Ketchum won a Silver Anvil Award of Excellence in the Reputation/Brand management category
MMC and its integrated partner agencies for Depend, Poise and U by Kotex took home one Silver and three Bronze Effies at last night’s North American Effie Awards.
- U by Kotex “Save the Undies” was awarded a Silver Effie in the Personal Care category
- Depend “Drop Your Pants for Underwareness” was awarded Bronze Effies in the Healthcare – OTC and Disease Awareness and Disease Awareness & Education – Pharma/Corporate categories
- Poise “Put SAM in Your Pants” won a Bronze Effie in Personal Care
Nancy Lowman LaBadie from MMC and Ann Wool from Ketchum at the Silver Anvil awards
Photo image courtesy of PRSA
The PRSA Silver Anvil recognizes the very best in the PR industry. The Effie Awards are known for “awarding ideas that work” by recognizing the most effective marketing campaigns and strategies in the advertising and PR business.