EVP, Creative Catalyst Group
and strategies that reach consumers at the moments that most influence their decisions. CCG encompasses experts in Insights & Strategy, Creative & Content Creation, Media & Entertainment Services, Digital Strategy & Community Management and Online Media & Influencer Relations.
- Susan, an Emmy award-winning former investigative journalist and producer, had a 20-plus year career at CBS News before joining the public relations profession. More than a decade was spent producing the CBS Early Show before becoming Senior Producer on The CBS Evening News, leading the political, investigative and feature units and overseeing the Eye on America franchise.
- Her career in PR began as a Senior Media Strategist for Fleishman Hillard. As the leader of AT&T’s Consumer Media, Social Media, Integrated Media and Online Video units, she helped steer the rebranding of the company after the Cingular merger and pioneered the company’s presence in Social Media.
- Susan leverages her background as both a journalist/ producer and branding/media specialist to translate a brand’s purpose and values into a concise, meaningful story and then harnesses the right mix of media channels to reach the brand’s target.
- Susan has received a number of awards including a Silver Anvil for her work on Cell Phones for Soldiers for AT&T and an Emmy for the investigative series “The Enron Tapes.”
- As a long time tape producer, Susan brings extensive video production skills to her work in content creation for social media.
- Susan graduated Magna Cum Laude from Vassar College with a degree in fiction writing