Over the past 25 years, Marina has built MMC into the go-to destination for clients who want to create an emotional connection between women and brands.
- Since she founded MMC in 1983, Marina has built the company into the preeminent marketing-to-women public relations agency. In recent years, MMC has dramatically grown in size and depth, and has been recognized in the industry for its creativity and expertise in reaching and motivating consumers for such blue-chip clients as Procter & Gamble, Kimberly-Clark, Merck, NovoNordisk and Pfizer. Her leadership and dedication to agency staff has resulted in the agency consistently being cited as a “best agency to work for.”
- Marina is widely recognized as one of the nation’s leading authorities on marketing to women, with particular expertise in beauty, consumer product and consumer health brand building. She has played a key strategic role helping such brands as COVERGIRL, Clairol, U by Kotex* and WonderBra achieve iconic status. Her secret? A prescient interpretation of how pop culture trends will impact consumer behavior.
- She has mentored some of the top executives in public relations and marketing and frequently provides senior level marketing counsel to global CEOs, presidents, CMOs and communications leaders.
- Fluent in French and Italian and with business experience in markets around the world, Marina shapes many of her client’s global marketing campaigns.
- She has worked every aspect of the public relations business: as a copywriter, media director and account manager; on the corporate side and in agencies; and in U.S. practices and abroad.
- She is a member and former Board Director of the Council of PR Firms, an industry organization that promotes the profession and sets quality and ethical standards. She also serves on the Board of Governors of Cosmetic Executive Women and the Beauty Industry Advisory Board for the Fashion Institute of Technology Masters Program.