Executive Vice President, Talent & Organizational Development, Human Resources
As a key contributor to agency strategy, Maree has a sixth sense about ensuring that agency objectives are well aligned with our staff’s talent and professional development goals.
- As the leader of MMC’s Human Resources team, Maree ensures the Human Resources function is an integral part of agency business and deeply connected to every employee’s job. She is responsible for ensuring the agency recruits and retains the most talented workforce and industry leaders for the long term.
- Committed to talent development, learning, and performance management, Maree develops and implements strategies that position the agency ahead of the curve in an ever changing environment while staying true to our core values and dynamic culture. Her approach has been instrumental in securing recognition for MMC as a “Best Agency to Work For” by AdAge and The Holmes Report and a “Top Place to Work” by PR News. She lead the effort that resulted in MMC employees receiving prestigious industry awards, including as PRWeek’s “40 Under 40” and PR News’ “15 to Watch”.
- Maree and her team also spearhead MMC Masters, MMC’s rich and robust training program, and lead the agency’s mentor program.
- A specialist in executive recruitment strategy, assessment and succession planning, Maree has worked for some of the world’s most recognized human capital consulting firms such as Korn/Ferry International and Highland Partners as a strategic partner to clients in the consumer packed goods, pharmaceutical, technology and telecommunications industries across the globe.
- Maree holds a Bachelor of Arts in Modern Languages (majoring in Japanese and Media Studies) from the University of Canberra, Australia
- She has a Management Certificate in Business Administration from Loyola University and a Certificate in Strategic Leadership for HR from Columbia Business School
- Maree has a global perspective as she has traveled extensively and has lived in South Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia and the U.S.