Jane Brody Koenke
Chief Creative & Inspiration Officer
Jane approaches her work with the belief that
affect = effect. If you want to influence people, you have to reach them through a relevant emotion. No matter the audience, people are people and everyone has a chord that can be struck. If you want people to do something, the creative has to make them feel something.
- Jane is an award-winning creative leader who has won over 25 industry and innovation awards.
- Be it brand, direct, digital, promotional, retail, or shopper marketing, Jane has worked at some of the most noted global advertising agencies including The NY offices of BBDO, McCann-Erickson, Rapp Collins, G2 and Momentum, and the Denver office of The Integer Group.
- Jane has taught at Parson’s School of Design, Penn State and Johnson & Wales University. She has also created and run workshops in writing, as well as presentation and confidence building. Additionally, Jane has sat on the Marketing Curriculum Advisory Board for Johnson & Wales University.
- Notable non-marketing achievements: Jane was selected to study lyric writing at BMI’s prestigious music program for composers and lyricists, wrote for Off-Broadway shows, and also performed stand-up at New York comedy clubs.
- Jane earned a BFA from the School of Visual Arts.
- Jane has been a Miss USA judge for NY’s Miss and Teen Pageants.