Diana Littman Paige
EVP, MMC Health & Well-Being
Diana builds emotional connections between women and brands by applying her deep understanding of what drives women to action in their role as chief medical officer for themselves and their families
- As leader of MMC’s HEALTH & WELL-BEING practice, Diana guides strategy, develops and manages award-winning communications campaigns recognized for their creativity and impact on the bottom line, including, most recently U by Kotex* and Poise® pads for client Kimberly-Clark. She has a depth of experience in developing strategy and creative execution for Rx and OTC brands on behalf of such flagship companies as Novo Nordisk, sanofi, GSK, Pfizer, Merck, and EMD Serono across the fields of women’s health, disease prevention, metabolic disorders, endocrinology, dermatology, neurology and immunology.
- At the core of Diana’s communications know-how is the value of leveraging fresh insights about female health consumers to tell memorable stories that motivate action by advocates, influencers and stakeholders.
- Under Diana’s leadership, MMC Health & Well-Being clients have been the recipients of numerous high profile awards that demonstrate the agency’s creativity and ability to achieve measureable business results: (2012): Healthcare Agency of the Year; (2011): Global SABRE and SABRE in marketing to women, Bronze Effie, WOMMA Wommy Grand Prix, Silver Anvil Award of Excellence and Big Apple
- Before joining MMC in 2007, Diana spent a decade at Cohn & Wolfe developing and leading domestic and global disease awareness campaigns, product launches, celebrity, advocacy and key opinion leader partnerships, and crisis communications programs on a range of Rx, nutrition and OTC brands.
- In 2010, Diana was named to PR Week’s 40 Under 40, awarded to individuals who demonstrate innovative thinking, strong determination and results that indicate a long and successful career in the PR industry.
- Diana earned a BA in journalism at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and studied at the Sorbonne in Paris.
- She is a member of Step Up Women’s Network, New York Women in Communications and Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association.