Diana Littman Paige
EVP, Consumer Lifestyle & Health
Diana’s passion for ideas is what drives her to create brand building communications campaigns
that challenge the norm, inspire people to engage in conversations and ultimately take actions that drive the bottom line.
- Diana has nearly two decades building and protecting brands across a range of healthcare and consumer sectors, including consumer package goods, beauty, consumer health, prescription and OTC pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
- At the core of her marketing know-how is a deep understanding of what motivates consumers, and particularly women, both for themselves and as the family’s chief executive officer.
- Under Diana’s leadership, the agency’s clients have been honored with some of the most prestigious awards in the communications industry including a Platinum SABRE for Best Campaign of the Year, Global SABREs for Marketing to Youth and Marketing to Women, Silver Anvil and multiple Effies and WOMMYs for integrated campaigns.
- Before joining MMC in 2007, Diana was at Cohn & Wolfe leading domestic & global disease awareness campaigns and product launches; celebrity, advocacy and KOL partnerships; and crisis communications.
- In 2010, Diana was named to PR Week’s 40 Under 40, recognizing those who have made significant contributions to, and represent the future of the communications industry.
- She has a B.A. in journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and also studied at the Paris-Sorbonne University in France.
- Diana is a member of Step Up Women’s Network, New York Women in Communications and Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association.